Valentine’s Day is coming up in less than 10 days and I am sure you love birds are looking for creative ideas to make for the special day.
I have the perfect recipe for you; check out these cutest, most romantic and the best cinnamon rolls recipe ever, stuffed with red cherries!
Everyone loves cinnamon rolls but the regular shape is nothing to shout about, so make them into these gorgeous heart shape rolls and I am sure your sweetheart will feel even sweeter biting into them.
What’s more, there is a sweet cherry inside the heart to make it even sweeter and better.
I used maraschino cherry which is preserved and sweetened cherry.
Stuff it inside each cinnamon roll and serve the rolls as breakfast on Valentine’s Day.
I am very sure your Valentine’s will be so happy that you make these cinnamon rolls.
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 355 calories per serving.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 packet active quick rise yeast
- 1 large egg
- 4 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- maraschino cherry
- powdered sugar
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the milk and butter. Stir until melted & remove from heat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine 2 1/4 cups flour, sugar, salt. Add the yeast and the milk mixture. Stir to combine well, then add the egg and mix well.
- Using the dough hook attachment on your mixer, knead while slowly adding in 1 cup of flour until the dough forms a ball & pulls away from the edges of the bowl. You can also knead by hand.
- Let the dough rest for 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C).
- On a floured surface, roll out the dough into a rectangle. Spread melted butter on top. Combine cinnamon and sugar, then sprinkle the mixture on top of the dough.
- Cut the dough into 10 strips and make each strip into a heart shape. Transfer the cinnamon roll onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cover the rolls with a damp towel and allow to rise 25 minutes.
- Place a cherry into each cinnamon roll. Bake 10-12 minutes, or until slightly golden. Dust with powdered sugar and serve warm.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.