The countdown to Friday is on!
You made it through another week, so celebrate with a refreshing Blood Orange Margarita from IMUSA.
Made with freshly squeezed citrus and just the right amount of tequila, this cocktail will become a go-to drink for summer.
If you can’t find blood orange, you may use navel orange for equally amazing results.
Either way, I love it that this margarita recipe is both visually appealing and hits all the right notes as a cocktail.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 109 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
IMUSA's Blood Orange Margarita Recipe
Blood Orange Margarita - fruity and boozy homemade margarita with blood orange and silver tequila. Get the party on with this easy recipe.
- sea salt
- 2 ounces silver tequila
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 ounce fresh blood orange juice, you may substitute regular navel oranges if you can't find blood oranges
- 1 to 2 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 orange round, for garnish
- 1Using the IMUSA citrus juicer squeeze the lime and blood orange juices and set aside. Pour some salt onto a small plate. Using the just squeezed lime half and run the wet edge along the rim of your glass. Dip the top of the glass into the salt. Carefully add ice cubes to your glass and set it aside.
- 2Fill a small cocktail shaker with ice. Pour in the tequila, freshly squeezed lime, blood orange juice and agave nectar. Shake for 15 to 20 seconds. Strain into your glass and garnish with a slice of blood orange or lime.