That’s why I picked up some corns at the supermarket and made these amazing but absolutely easy and quick honey butter corn. When you are craving for a certain food, you just can’t wait, meaning you don’t want to pre-heat the oven to roast the corn, you just want the corn in your stomach immediately.
Other Recipes You Might Like
This honey butter corn recipe takes only 12 minutes to make and calls for only four (4) simple ingredients.
You boil the corns; in the meantime, you make the honey butter mixture. And when the corns are cooked through, just drain the water and you brush the buttery, salty and sweet honey butter onto each corn. It’s that simple!
This recipe enhances the already sweet taste of the corns. It doesn’t overpower or camouflage the natural flavors.
The honey butter enhances the juicy and sweet corns into something even better. Serve these corns all through spring and into summer, and I guarantee you that both grown-ups and kids would love you even more.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 224 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Honey Butter Corn Recipe
Honey Butter Corn - juicy and sweet corns with sticky sweet and buttery honey butter. Quick and easy recipe that takes only 12 mins.
- 4 ears corns, cut into halves
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1Cook the corn in boiling water for 10 minutes drained.
- 2In the meantime, prepare the honey butter mixture by combining the honey, butter and chopped parsley.
- 3Brush the honey butter generously onto each corn, or you can add the honey butter to the corn and toss well. Serve immediately.
Add a dash or two cayenne pepper to the honey butter mixture if you want some heat.