Mushroom pasta is one of the easiest pasta dishes to make at home for the entire family, especially on the days when you don’t want meat for dinner.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Mushroom is a great source of plant protein. I love mushrooms, they adds umami flavors to everything.
I prefer lighter pasta dishes for dinner so I used light whipping cream for the sauce. Pair the cream with chicken broth, and jazz it up with some grated Parmesan cheese so every bite of the spaghetti oozes with the stringy Parmesan cheese.
The mushroom sauce is light, crazy delicious, creamy and buttery. Toss in some baby spinach, and you have the most delicious one-pot mushroom pasta for your family, and picky-eater proof.
Trust me, try my creamy mushroom pasta recipe and I am sure everyone will be blown away!
Serve Creamy Mushroom Pasta with:
For a wholesome dinner, make the following dishes.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 632 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Creamy Mushroom Pasta Recipe
Creamy Mushroom Pasta – crazy delicious one-pot pasta with creamy mushroom sauce, every spaghetti strand is coated in creamy goodness.
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms, stems removed and sliced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups baby spinach (2 oz)
- Chopped parsley
- 1/4 tablespoon salt to taste
- 1Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions.
- 2Heat up a skillet on medium heat, add the olive oil and butter. Saute the garlic until slightly browned, then add the mushrooms. Stir a few times before adding the chicken broth and whipping cream. Season with salt and cayenne pepper. Add the Parmesan cheese into sauce.
- 3Transfer the spaghetti into the skillet, stir to combine well with the sauce. Add the baby spinach. As soon as they start to wilt, turn off the heat. Add chopped parsley and serve immediately.
You may use heavy whipping cream if you want your Creamy Mushroom Pasta richer and creamier.