Mushroom pasta is one of the easiest pasta dishes to make at home for the entire family, especially on the days when you don’t want meat for dinner.
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Creamy Mushroom Tortellini
- Instant Pot Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Piccata
Mushroom is a great source of plant protein. I love mushrooms, they adds umami flavors to everything.
I prefer lighter pasta dishes for dinner so I used light whipping cream for the sauce. Pair the cream with chicken broth, and jazz it up with some grated Parmesan cheese so every bite of the spaghetti oozes with the stringy Parmesan cheese.
The mushroom sauce is light, crazy delicious, creamy and buttery. Toss in some baby spinach, and you have the most delicious one-pot mushroom pasta for your family, and picky-eater proof.
Trust me, try my creamy mushroom pasta recipe and I am sure everyone will be blown away!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 632 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 8 oz (230g) spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 8 oz (230g) cremini mushrooms (stems removed and sliced)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Chopped parsley
- 1/4 tablespoon salt to taste
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions.
- Heat up a skillet on medium heat, add the olive oil and butter. Saute the garlic until slightly browned, then add the mushrooms. Stir a few times before adding the chicken broth and whipping cream. Season with salt and cayenne pepper. Add the Parmesan cheese into sauce.
- Transfer the spaghetti into the skillet, stir to combine well with the sauce. Add the baby spinach. As soon as they start to wilt, turn off the heat. Add chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.