Broccoli is one of the most common vegetables but there are really not a lot of recipes to prepare this healthy vegetable.
Personally, I am not a big fan of broccoli as there isn’t a lot of taste, and regular recipes are just blah.
We eat broccoli because they are healthy and we need vitamin C, but this brown butter garlic honey roasted broccoli recipe will really kick it up a notch for you.
First of all, your broccoli is no longer boring tasting, but bursting with amazing flavors.
They are buttery, garlicky with just the right amount of sweetness from the honey.
This recipe is so good that I converted picky eater little G to a broccoli lover.
Trust me, try my tried and tested recipe; this is the only way to make your roasted broccoli from now on!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 232 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1 lb. (0.4 kg) broccoli florets
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F (207°C).
- Clean and rinse the broccoli florets with cold water. Drain and set aside.
- Heat up a skillet on medium-high heat. Add the butter and let it melt, until it foams and the color turn golden brown. Saute the garlic, add the broccoli, stir to combine well. Add the honey and salt, quickly stir and toss a few times.
- Transfer the skillet into the oven and roast for 5-8 minutes. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Serving Size3 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 232Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 9gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 40mgSodium 246mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 3gSugar 14gProtein 4g