Other Recipes You Might Like
Little G loves broccoli. Actually broccoli is probably one of the very few vegetables he would eat. I am not going to complain as broccoli is packed with nutrition and so easy to cook.
One of the easiest broccoli I make at home is this garlic broccoli that practically takes 10 minutes to make. It’s so easy, quick, but packed with lots of nutrition and flavors.
I usually buy broccoli florets in a plastic bag so there is no prep time. I just need to rinse the broccoli and quickly blanch it in hot boiling water for a quick minute or two.
To saute the broccoli, heat up a skillet and saute the garlic in melted butter and olive oil. Season with a little salt and lemon juice and you have the most amazing garlic broccoli that even the pickiest eater won’t resist.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 111 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 10 oz broccoli florets
- water, for boiling
- 1 tablespoon melted unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 squirt lemon juice
- Heat up a pot of water and bring it to boil. Boil the broccoli florets for 1 minute. Drained and set aside.
- Heat up a skillet on medium heat and add the melted butter and olive oil. Saute the garlic until slightly browned before adding the broccoli. Toss with a spatula to combine well with the garlic.
- Add salt and ground black pepper, to taste. Add a squirt or two of lemon juice, stir to combine well with the broccoli. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Serving Size3 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 111Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 10mgSodium 32mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 2gSugar 1gProtein 2g