Foil-wrapped salmon is one of the easiest salmon recipes ever!
The active time is usually very short, takes 5-10 minutes but yields moist, juicy and delicious salmon baked in the oven.
One of the marinade I love for salmon is Chili-Lime sauce or marinade. If you have tried my Chili Lime Chicken, you will know just how amazing and mouthwatering the taste is.
However, this Chili Lime Salmon has a completely different recipe.
To make the Chili-Lime marinate or sauce, you need only a few key ingredients. I love Huy Fong brand (Rooster brand) Chili Garlic Sauce, which you can get easily now at major supermarkets and food stores.
The taste is absolutely delightful for salmon, with a nice heat (but not too spicy).
Adding honey and fresh lime juice pretty much complete the flavors for this oven-baked and foil-wrapped salmon dish.
There is no marinade time. Just spoon over the sauce, wrap up the salmon with aluminum foil and you are done!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 263 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 1 lb. salmon fillet
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Huy Fong (Rooster brand Chili Garlic Sauce)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (207°C). In a small bowl, mix the garlic, Chili Garlic Sauce, lime juice, honey and salt together. Stir to mix well.
- Lay out two big sheets of aluminum foil. Make sure they are big enough to cover and wrap the salmon. Place the salmon on top of the foil. Add the Chili-Lime mixture to the salmon. Spoon over to cover the entire salmon. Top with cilantro. Wrap up the foil sheets and make sure that there is no leakage.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or until the Salmon is just cooked through. Serve immediately.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.