Chili lime corn. I am sure I have gotten your attention.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Imagine sweet, juicy and smokey corn seasoned with a chili-lime spice mixture, cooked on a grill pan (or grilled on an outdoor grill), then served with some melted butter on top. Hmmm, my mouth is mouthwatering.
It’s hard to imagine that we’ve come to an end of the summer season, but we still have the biggest Labor day weekend to go. So if you want to end the summer of 2016 with a big bang, then make absolutely delicious chili lime corn. You will thank me for sure!
The sweetest thing about this chili lime corn recipe is that you can have it all year long. Cook indoor with a grill pan or in the oven.
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 97 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon brown sugar
- 4 ears shucked corn
- cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter (softened)
- lime wedges
- Combine the chili powder, kosher salt and sugar in a small bowl. Rub the spice mix over the corn.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat. Coat the grill pan with cooking spray. Add corn to pan and cook for 10 minutes, or until completely cooked through. Turn the corn occasionally to make sure they are cooked evenly.
- Remove corn from pan.
- Top corn with lime zest and butter. Serve immediately with some lime wedges. Squeeze some lime juice on the corn before eating.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.