Chili lime corn. I am sure I have gotten your attention.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Imagine sweet, juicy and smokey corn seasoned with a chili-lime spice mixture, cooked on a grill pan (or grilled on an outdoor grill), then served with some melted butter on top. Hmmm, my mouth is mouthwatering.
It’s hard to imagine that we’ve come to an end of the summer season, but we still have the biggest Labor day weekend to go. So if you want to end the summer of 2016 with a big bang, then make absolutely delicious chili lime corn. You will thank me for sure!
The sweetest thing about this chili lime corn recipe is that you can have it all year long. Cook indoor with a grill pan or in the oven.
Pairs well with:
Chili Lime Corn Recipe
Chili Lime Corn - fresh corn seasoned with chili-lime spice mix. This chili lime corn recipe is so delicious and amazing that you'll want more.
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon brown sugar
- 4 ears shucked corn
- cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter, softened
- lime wedges
- 1Combine the chili powder, kosher salt and sugar in a small bowl. Rub the spice mix over the corn.
- 2Heat a grill pan over medium heat. Coat the grill pan with cooking spray. Add corn to pan and cook for 10 minutes or until completely cooked through. Turn the corn occasionally to make sure they are cooked evenly.
- 3Remove corn from pan.
- 4Top corn with lime zest and butter. Serve immediately with some lime wedges. Squeeze some lime juice on the corn before eating.