This time of year corns are plentiful in the supermarkets and farmers markets.
They are always on sale and I always pick them up for a simple grilled corn recipe such as this sweet, buttery and mouthwatering Honey Butter Cilantro Lime Grilled Corn.
They are so good and so easy to make.
Corns are naturally sweet and juicy here in the United States, and when you grill them over fire, you need only the most basic ingredients to jazz up the natural flavors.
Butter and honey make everything better so I would always slather them on the corns.
However, the addition of lime juice and cilantro make the corns even more delicious.
The next time you see some corns on sale, buy them and try my recipe.
Trust me, these corns are so good you would want them every summer.
Pairs well with:
Honey Butter Cilantro Lime Grilled Corn Recipe
Honey Butter Cilantro Lime Grilled Corn - the best buttery grilled corn recipe with honey, cilantro and lime juice. Perfect balance of flavors.
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 4 ears shucked corns
- lime wedges, for garnishing
- 1In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, honey, lime juice and cilantro, stir to mix well. Rub the mixture on the corns generously. Save the remaining mixture for grilling.
- 2Turn on an outdoor BBQ and transfer the corns to the grill and grill for 10 minutes or until both sides are completely cooked through. Turn the corn occasionally to make sure they are cooked evenly. Brush the remaining mixture on the corns and grill until they are slightly charred.
- 3Serve the corns immediately with some lime wedges. Squeeze some lime juice on the corns before eating.