I love zucchini and one of the best zucchini recipes is grilled zucchini with lemon and butter.
Lemon, butter and herbs make the zucchini extremely moist and packed full of flavors.
This is one of the easiest zucchini dishes to make during spring and summer months. This zucchini side dish takes only 10 minutes to make!
Zucchinis are in season now; they are fresh, juicy and delicious. They are absolutely refreshing and make a perfect side dish to many summer recipes.
Other Zucchini Recipes You Might Like
Grilled Zucchini Recipe
Fresh zucchinis are tasty and you don’t need a lot of ingredients. Cooking zucchini is about letting the natural sweetness to shine through.
To make zucchini on the grill, you need only 4 ingredients:
- Fresh lemon juice
How to Grill Zucchini?
How to cook salmon on the grill?
First, make sure you slice the zucchini squash to about 1/4-inch thick. This thickness is quick to cook when grilling.
Next, make the lemon butter mixture by combining the butter, lemon juice and chopped parsley.
Brush the lemon butter mixture on both sides of the sliced zucchini. Grill for about 1 minute on each side, or until the char marks form.
If you don’t have an outdoor grill, you can cook the zucchinis using a grill pan on your stove top.
You can also use an indoor grill or bake them in the oven.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long To Cook Zucchini on Grill?
Grill each side of the zucchini for 1 minute, or until brown char marks appear on the surface. Turn over and cook the other side. The texture should be crisp with a bite and not mushy and limpy. Do not overcook.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This zucchini recipe is only 128 calories per serving. It’s very healthy, low-carb, and keto-friendly.
What Dishes to Serve with this Recipe?
Grilled zucchini is best served with grilled meats or seafood. If you are having a summer BBQ party or grilling cookout, I recommend the following recipes.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1 1/2 lbs zucchinis
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 3/4 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Trim both ends of the zucchinis. Slice each zucchini into halves, and then slice into horizontal pieces which is about 1/4-inch thick.
- Prepare the lemon butter mixture by mixing the butter, lemon juice and chopped parsley.
- Grill the zucchinis on an outdoor grill. Brush the lemon butter mixture on the surface on grill on each side for about 1 minute, or until the char marks form. Turn over and grill the other side. Do not overcook. Serve warm.
Amount Per Serving Calories 128Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 31mgSodium 97mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 2g