Parmesan zucchini chips are one of my favorite munchies and I have the perfect recipe that produces crispy, crunchy and delicious zucchini chips.
Zucchini is in peak season now, at the stores and farmers markets.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Zucchini chips are well loved by many but this recipe is different as the the zucchinis are sliced into very thin slices, making the zucchini chips extra crispy, light and absolutely delicious.
Bake them in the oven for only 10 minutes and you have the most shattering crispy Parmesan zucchini chips.
My little picky eater ate a lot of them, not even knowing that he was eating zucchinis (which he never eats!). This is a winner, try the recipe!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 304 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 2 zucchini, sliced using a Mandolin slicer, (8 oz)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup bread crumbs or Japanese panko
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- In a bowl, combine the sliced zucchini with the olive oil.
- In another big bowl, combine the bread crumbs or Japanese panko with the Parmesan cheese, salt and black pepper. In batches, coat the zucchini with the bread crumbs mixture, make sure both sides are coated evenly.
- Transfer the zucchini onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (you will need two baking sheets). Arrange the zucchini closely. Add a little bit of leftover bread crumbs mixture on top of each slice of the zucchini. Bake for 10 minutes until the surface turns brown. Remove the trays from the oven and top the leftover bread crumbs mixture on the other side of the zucchini and bake for another 10 minutes or until they turn brown. Remove from heat and serve immediately with Ranch dressing.
Serving Size3 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 304Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 5gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 20mgSodium 627mgCarbohydrates 32gFiber 3gSugar 6gProtein 15g