I am so glad that Thanksgiving is over because I am so ready to eat something different, for example these addictive Texas Toast Garlic Bread Pizza.
I already think of the best times to have these for a bite: Gameday, Netflix, pay-per-view, Red Box, Korean drama times and the list goes on.
Whatever the occasion is, you can make a bunch of these in practically 20 minutes and you will have a full tray of Texas toast/garlic bread/pizza to feast on. I love the buttery, garlicky taste, and also the pizza sauce plus the cheesy mozarella cheese, topped with mini pepperoni. Yum!
I strongly urge you to make the garlic Texas Toast from scratch, but if you want to cheat, you can buy frozen Texas toast or garlic bread, and just spread the pizza sauce, add cheese and pepperoni. I am not against taking shortcuts in the kitchen. Enjoy!
Pairs well with:
Texas Toast Garlic Bread Pizza Recipe
Texas Toast Garlic Bread Pizza – loaded with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni, these addictive garlic bread pizza is a party favorite.
- 1 french loaf, sliced into 1-inch thick
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced or pureed (preferred)
- 4 tablespoons melted salted butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley leaves
- 3/4 cup store-bought pizza sauce
- 8 oz shredded Mozarella cheese
- 40 pieces mini pepperoni
- 1Preheat oven to 400F. Arrange the bread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 2Combine the garlic, butter and parsley in a small bowl. Mix well. Brush the butter mixture generously on the bread. Next add a little bit of pizza sauce, Mozarella cheese and top with 3-4 mini pepperoni. Repeat the same until all bread are done.
- 3Bake in the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.