I love tomatoes, especially heirloom cherry tomatoes in the shades or red, orange and yellow.
Other Recipes You Might Like
They taste so good and their appearance is such an eye candy that I can’t help but buying them whenever they are available in my farmers market.
One of the easiest and healthiest recipes to make is marinated tomatoes that you can serve all year long, but especially delightful in summer. They can be made ahead and make a perfect side dish for just about anything.
If you can get heirloom cherry tomatoes at your farmers market or neighborhood stores, buy them. Otherwise, regular cherry tomatoes will be just fine. My marinated tomatoes recipes only 10 minutes to make, it’s really one of the easiest and healthiest recipes you can make at home.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 282 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, balsami vinegar, sugar, salt, cayenne pepper, thyme and parsley together. Whisk to mix well. Toss the tomatoes with the dressing, gently stir around to coat the tomatoes well with the dressing. Serve immediately.
Serving Size2 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 282Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 0mgSodium 307mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 0gSugar 6gProtein 1g