During my summer travels in Asia, I stayed mostly at hotels that serve breakfast buffets.
I love Asian-style breakfast buffets, with different stations serving all kinds of delicious foods.
At the hotel, there is always a herb roasted tomatoes dish, as a side dish to the arrays of hot foods.
These tomatoes are my absolutely favorite.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Now that I am back in California, I wanted to share this amazing recipe with you.
I love tomatoes, sweet, juicy, tangy and fresh tomatoes that make me feel healthy at the very bite.
These herb roasted tomatoes are extremely easy to make, calls for only 5 basic ingredients, with less than 10 minutes active time.
The end results are juicy, soft, refreshing and mouthwatering tomatoes that burst in your mouth.
They are utterly delicious and go well with just about anything.
In the morning, for lunch, and/or dinner, as a side dish.
The neutral taste completes your main entree and makes everything so much more palatable.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 62 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1 1/2 lbs. (0.6 kg) campari tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°F. (190°C)
- Arrange the tomatoes on a sheet pan or cookie sheet. Drizzle the olive oil on the tomatoes, follow by some salt and ground black pepper. Sprinkle the tomatoes with the Italian seasoning.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes. Serve warm.
You might use regular tomatoes or roma tomatoes, just choose smaller ones.
Serving Size4 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 62Total Fat 3gUnsaturated Fat 0gSodium 18mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 1gSugar 4gProtein 1g