It’s been raining cats and dogs here in Southern California.
The cold wind and rain had me craving for spicy food that would bring warmth and heat to my body.
I have always loved blackened spices on my protein, for example: fish or chicken, so I decided to make this blackened chicken pasta.
I am sure many of you are tired of the same old creamy pasta, or garlic and olive oil-based pasta and wish to jazz up your recipes.
This blackened chicken pasta recipe is a surefire way to spice up boring pasta dinners.
Get a bottle of blackened spices and season your chicken breast with loads of the spices.
Pan-fry and cook the blackened chicken and serve with the pasta.
There you have it, a pasta dinner that is absolutely delicious, spicy, and oh-so-good!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 659 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Blackened Chicken Pasta
Blackened Chicken Pasta - Creamy pasta with spicy blackened spice chicken breast. Family friendly dinner has never been so good.
- 12 oz penne pasta
- 8 oz chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons blackened spices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Salt to taste
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1 cup diced green and red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Lemon wedges
- 1Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Marinate the chicken with the blackened spices seasoning
- 2Heat up a skillet on medium heat, add the olive oil. Pan-fry the chicken breast on both sides, until it's cooked. Transfer out and slice into strips.
- 3Clean the skillet and add the remaining olive oil. Saute the garlic until slightly browned before adding the chicken broth and heavy whipping cream. Season with salt and black pepper.
- 4Add the pasta and diced bell peppers into the skillet, stir to combine well with the sauce. Top the pasta with the blackened chicken, add the Parmesan cheese, chopped parsley, lemon wedges and serve immediately.