Happy November! Are you guys following the World Series games?
This year, Los Angeles Dodgers made it to the finals and I have been spending lots of time in front of TV watching the game.
What’s the best thing to eat when you’re in front of the TV? To me, it’s chicken wings.
So I made these baked garlic lemon wings!
Other Recipes You Might Like
These wings are so good and so easy to make.
It took me practically 10 minutes to prep, the rest is done and cooked in the oven, so I can continue to watch my game on the couch.
Isn’t that sweet?
This baked garlic lemon wings recipe is super easy too, and I always have the ingredients ready in my pantry and fridge.
So, the next game day, it doesn’t matter what games are you watching on TV, make a batch or two or three of these wings as an appetizer.
Serve with your favorite ranch dressing, or even Asian chili sauce, and you will have the most amazing, delicious and exciting game ever.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 339 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1 1/2 lbs. (0.6 kg) chicken wings
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 3 dashes black pepper powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. (207°C)
- Clean and rinse the chicken wings. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Marinate the chicken wings with the garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Stir to mix well. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Arrange the chicken wings on a pan lined with parchment papers. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the surface turns golden brown. Serve immediately with lemon wedges, ranch dressing or Asian chili sauce. Squeeze a little lemon juice before serving.
Serving Size3 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 339Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 5gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 94mgSodium 593mgCarbohydrates 17gSugar 14gProtein 23g