It’s been raining for days here in Southern California and finally the sun came out to play today.
I quickly rushed out to the market and got a few ingredients and whipped up this amazing and easy balsamic roasted potatoes for you.
Other Recipes You Might Like
You know when it comes to potatoes, I love my potatoes mini.
Mini potatoes are just too cute and they are easier to cook (they cook faster than regular potatoes).
When you slice them into hasselback potatoes, they always turn out so gorgeous and tempting, just like the pictures here.
Imagine the slightly sweet balsamic vinegar with butter and olive oil clinging to the potatoes and inside of every slit, slow roasted to perfection…
you’ve got a killer roasted potatoes that you will want to eat all year long.
Throw in some garlic cloves and rosemary, and this balsamic roasted potatoes recipe is a winner.
The sweetest thing of all is that active time is 15 minutes max and the oven does the rest.
Have a great weekend!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 261 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Balsamic Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Balsamic Roasted Potatoes – crazy delicious hasselback roasted potatoes with honey balsamic and garlic. Best potato side dish ever.
- 1 lb baby potatoes
- rosemary sprigs, for garnishing
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 garlic bulb, cloves separated, unpeeled
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350F. Place each baby potato on a wooden spoon and cut slits on the potatoes, do not cut through. Mix all ingredients in the Balsamic Mixture together.
- 2Place the potatoes and Balsamic Mixture in a roasting pan. Toss well. Make sure the slits of the potatoes are nicely coated with the mixture.
- 3Roast the potatoes for 1 hour. Turn the potatoes over at 30 minutes mark. Remove the potatoes from the oven, garnish with the rosemary sprigs and serve immediately.