The weather is getting warmer each day and all I wanted to do is sip on cold drinks and have cocktails all day long.
Recently, I made the refreshing coconut water lemonade and decided to jazz up the recipe a little bit, with berries.
Our favorite berry is raspberry.
There is just something about those soft, beautiful, reddish color raspberries; they just makes everything fruity and so much better, including this raspberry lemonade.
What I love about this lemonade is the gorgeous reddish color.
It’s so inviting that you just want to grab a juice glass, chill out on your backyard, with a magazine in hand, and just soak up the nice summer weather.
This raspberry lemonade will be awesome for your backyard party crowd this weekend and beyond.
For the BBQ, try my chili lime chicken (ridiculously delish), chipotle lime grilled chicken, cilantro lime chicken kebab, or go Asian with Korean BBQ chicken or lemongrass chicken wings, with a side of garlic-herb butter corn, done on your outdoor grill.
My mouth is watering just thinking about all the food, I can’t wait for the weekend!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 439 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 6 oz raspberries
- 4 cups canned coconut water, pulp discarded
- 5 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons sugar or agave nectar, or to taste
- 2 cups ice
- lemon wedges, for garnishing
- Rinse the raspberries and drained. Transfer the raspberries into a blender and puree it.
- In a pitcher, combine pureed raspberry, coconut water, lemon juice and sugar together, stir to mix well. If you are using sugar, make sure that the sugar is completely dissolved. Add the ice to the pitcher and pour the raspberry lemonade into glasses and garnish with lemon wedges.
I used Kimbo Young Coconut Juice with pulp and strained out the pulp. Raspberries are tart, so add more sugar or agave to taste.
Serving Size6 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 439Total Fat 38gSaturated Fat 33gUnsaturated Fat 0gSodium 25mgCarbohydrates 26gFiber 5gSugar 18gProtein 4g