My Favorite Grilled Corn Recipe
Easy Homemade Garlic Butter
Store it in the freezer so that you can have it whenever you need it!
If you don’t have a grill you can make this Garlic Herb Butter Roasted Corn recipe with a roasting pan.
For summertime though, I like cooking outside whenever possible! The grill really does give your food such an amazing taste, too.
Seasoning Grilled Corn
This Grilled Corn on the Cob is seasoned with a compound Garlic Herb Butter made with fresh garlic, chopped parsley and salt. That’s it!
I like to make this butter and then keep it on hand in the freezer to use on my favorite recipes!
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I Grill Corn in Foil or the Corn Husk?
Both work well! For this recipe, though, I like to pull the husks off so I can slather my corn with Garlic Herb Butter before wrapping it in foil and cooking it on the grill.
How Long to Grill Corn?
It only needs 10 minutes on the grill, getting turned every 3 minutes. So fast, and you’ll be in heaven after your first bite!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
There are NUMBER of calories in each serving.
What Should I Serve with Garlic Butter Grilled Corn?
All of your favorite main dishes would be delicious! For a summertime meal, I recommend the following recipes.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 4 corns on the cob
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, soften
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Smoked paprika, optional
- Remove the husks on the corn completely.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, salt and parsley. Mix well.
- Slather the butter by brushing the garlic butter on the corn.
- Grill on an outdoor grill for 10 minutes. Make sure you turn over every 3 minutes and grill both sides until slightly charred.
- Add a few dashes of smoked paprika on the grilled corn and serve immediately with the remaining garlic butter.
Amount Per Serving Calories 202Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 31mgSodium 66mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 3gSugar 5gProtein 4g