Memorial Day is coming up soon and I am sure many of you are planning a summer cookout, backyard BBQ or picnic with lots of foods.
If you are firing up the grill for the first time this season, I have the most amazing salmon kebab recipe for you! They are so delicious.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Salmon is great for grilling. It’s a popular fish and you can make them into mouthwatering salmon skewers that everyone just can’t stop eating. These garlic butter salmon kebabs are exactly what you need to please your crowd.
How long do you cook salmon kabob on the grill? Salmon takes a very short time to cook and because of its flaky texture, you want to be very quick.
First, you cut salmon into cubes and coat with some olive oil. Then add salt and ground black pepper. Secondly, you make the garlic butter with lemon juice and herbs.
Grill the salmon kabobs about 1-2 minutes on each side. Transfer to a serving platter and drizzle the garlic butter on the salmon skewers.
That’s all you need to do and voila, party is on with the juiciest, flakiest, and delicious salmon kebab ever. Enjoy!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 351 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 1 1/2 lbs. salmon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 tablespoons salted butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley or mixed herbs (oregano, thyme, chives)
- Cut the salmon into 1 inch cubes. Transfer to a bowl and season with olive oil, pinch of salt and ground black pepper. Thread 3 pieces of salmon into each skewers.
- Mix the garlic, melted butter, lemon juice and herb together. Make sure the butter is fully melted and mix well with the other ingredients.
- Fire up a grill and grill the salmon for about 1 to 2 minutes on each side, or until cooked. Transfer the grilled salmon kebab to a platter and drizzle the garlic butter on the salmon. Serve immediately.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.