It’s the Memorial Day weekend and I am sure everyone has a party (or two) to go to.
Memorial day weekend marks the unofficial start of summer when everyone will be grilling up a storm in the backyard, sipping cold drinks such as coconut water lemonade, raspberry lemonade, or boozy watermelon-tequila cocktail.
But most of all, everyone will be savoring amazing BBQ, kebab, grilled chicken and so much more.
Other Recipes You Might Like
I am so excited for this year’s Memorial Day because it marks the launch of VIDEOS on Rasa Malaysia. Yes, cooking videos that you all have been waiting for.
Finally, they are here! To celebrate Memorial Day and the launch of Rasa Malaysia YouTube channel (remember to subscribe to youtube.com/rasamalaysia immediately!!), I am sharing the MOST AMAZING shrimp kebab recipe with you—Honey Sriracha Shrimp Kebab!!
The honey sriracha shrimp kebabs are juicy, ridiculously delicious, sweet, garlicky, with the heat from everyone’s favorite Sriracha chili sauce.
Trust me, this is the ONLY shrimp kebab recipe you’ll need this summer. I am hooked, and everyone who has tasted these kebabs are begging me for more.
Check out my video below and refer to the detailed recipe here. Have a very happy Memorial day weekend!!
Serve Honey Sriracha Shrimp Kebab With:
For a wholesome dinner, make the following dishes.
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 207 calories per serving.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 1 lb (500g) tiger prawn or jumbo shrimp
- 3 tablespoons honey Sriracha butter (at room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
- Lime wedges (for serving)
- Clean, peel and devein the shrimp, leave the tail on. Rinse with cold water, drained and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a bowl, combine the shrimp and the honey Sriracha butter together. Make sure the shrimp is generously coated with the butter.
- Heat up a grill on medium heat. Grill the shrimp on both sides, until the tail is slightly charred, about 6-8 minutes. Serve immediately with some lime wedges.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.