It’s roasting season in American as we march into the last quarter of the year. October is almost here and I am sure a lot of places in the country has started to cool down (except Southern California with a blistering 100F every day!).
Other Recipes You Might Like
These garlic thyme roasted mushrooms are buttery and delicious. I learned the recipe from Cakes Cottage.
Imagine roasted white mushrooms with buttery garlic thyme mixture seasoned with garlic powder, salt, ground black pepper and topped with crispy bread crumbs.
Every bite is bursting with the juiciness of the mushroom and the garlicky butter thyme flavors. The best thing about this recipe is that it takes only 10 minutes active time to make. Enjoy!
Pairs well with:
Garlic Thyme Roasted Mushrooms Recipe
Buttery roasted mushrooms with garlic, thyme and breadcrumbs. A healthy and easy side dish.
- 12 oz white mushrooms, stems trimmed
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt, or to taste
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 400F.
- 2Heat up a skillet and add the butter, olive oil. Add the garlic, thyme, garlic powder, salt, pepper and lime juice. Saute to combine well before adding the mushrooms. Stir the mushrooms to coat well with the ingredients. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs on top of the mushrooms.
- 3Transfer the skillet to the oven and roast the mushrooms for 12 minutes. Serve immediately.