Ever since my son discovered the amazing Parmesan roasted cauliflower, a recipe I learned from Bon Appetit magazine, he has been asking me to make them, almost every day! Now, when do you get a picky eater who refuses to eat anything begging for vegetables?
Yeah, I know, it’s totally unheard of but the Parmesan roasted cauliflower is SO good that we all love to eat them.
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Brown Butter Garlic Honey Roasted Broccoli
- Mac and Cheese with Broccoli and Carrots
- Parmesan Asparagus
To change things up, I have been rotating the menu with this Parmesan roasted broccoli, which is equally delightful. Broccoli is another vegetable that little G wouldn’t mind eating.
This recipe is super easy, takes only 5 minutes active time and 15 minutes in the oven.
To make the broccoli extremely cheesy, you have to slice the broccoli horizontally to maximize the exposed surface, which will be covered with loads of Parmesan cheese. I like my Parmesan cheese a bit crusty, so you roast the broccoli for extra few minutes.
Try this amazing Parmesan roasted broccoli recipe, you won’t believe just how easy and delicious this simple dish is. Enjoy!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 271 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 12 oz. broccoli florets, sliced horizontally
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F (207°C).
- Toss the sliced broccoli with the olive oil and butter. Season with salt and black pepper. Transfer the broccoli to a baking sheet, in single layer, roast for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese on top of the broccoli, roast again until the cheese melts and slightly crusty, about 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.
Like you we do not like to use the oven for 5 to 6 months because of living in a Southwest State. Can this be done in a skillet like the asparagus parmesan recipe?
I added carrots, cauliflower and a parsnip to the mix. It was fabulous, especially when allowed to brown slightly!
That’s a great idea. Thanks for trying my Parmesan Broccoli recipe.
Yummy and good for the health thanks fren…!!!
It must be delicious BUT… CHEESE = calcium + GREENS= Iron don’t match…
*Calcium avoids iron being absorbed :(
As long as they are tasty and we can absorb the iron somewhere else. ;)
A feathery wonder of texture this roasted broccoli is. And the parmesan provides a mild savour to this elegant combination. Thank you so much!