Ever since my son discovered the amazing Parmesan roasted cauliflower, a recipe I learned from Bon Appetit magazine, he has been asking me to make them, almost every day! Now, when do you get a picky eater who refuses to eat anything begging for vegetables?
Yeah, I know, it’s totally unheard of but the Parmesan roasted cauliflower is SO good that we all love to eat them.
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Brown Butter Garlic Honey Roasted Broccoli
- Mac and Cheese with Broccoli and Carrots
- Parmesan Asparagus
To change things up, I have been rotating the menu with this Parmesan roasted broccoli, which is equally delightful. Broccoli is another vegetable that little G wouldn’t mind eating.
This recipe is super easy, takes only 5 minutes active time and 15 minutes in the oven.
To make the broccoli extremely cheesy, you have to slice the broccoli horizontally to maximize the exposed surface, which will be covered with loads of Parmesan cheese. I like my Parmesan cheese a bit crusty, so you roast the broccoli for extra few minutes.
Try this amazing Parmesan roasted broccoli recipe, you won’t believe just how easy and delicious this simple dish is. Enjoy!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 271 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 12 oz broccoli florets, sliced horizontally
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Toss the sliced broccoli with the olive oil and butter. Season with salt and black pepper. Transfer the broccoli to a baking sheet, in single layer, roast for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese on top of the broccoli, roast again until the cheese melts and slightly crusty, about 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Serving Size2 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 271Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 8gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 32mgSodium 457mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 4gSugar 3gProtein 13g