I always have mushrooms in my fridge because little G loves mushrooms. I usually make a simple garlic herb sauteed mushrooms for him when he is not in the mood for meat.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Some days when I want something different, I make this amazing, buttery, garlicky and cheesy garlic Parmesan roasted mushrooms loaded with garlic and Parmesan cheese.
I used both bottled Parmesan cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, and lots of garlic for this recipe. Try it, it’s SO good!
Roasted mushrooms is an easy and flavorful side dish to make. Shove it in the oven for 12 minutes and you have the perfect oven roasted mushrooms packed with nutrition for the little ones.
Serve Garlic Parmesan Roasted Mushrooms with:
For a wholesome dinner, make the following dishes.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 52 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Mushrooms Recipe
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Mushrooms – buttery and delicious oven roasted mushrooms loaded with garlic and Parmesan cheese. Takes 8 mins prep.
- 12 oz cremini or white mushrooms, stem trimmed
- 1/2 stick melted butter (4 tablespoons)
- 4 cloves garlic, pureed or finely minced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoons Kraft Grated Parmesan cheese, in a bottle
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 375F.
- 2Clean the mushrooms by wiping off the surface of the mushrooms using paper towels.
- 3Combine the melted butter, garlic, salt, bottle Parmesan cheese and parsley together. Mix well. Toss the mushrooms with the mixture and combine well.
- 4Roast the mushrooms for 12 minutes. Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese on top of the mushrooms at 10 minutes mark and roast for another 2 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Do not clean the mushrooms with water or you will have a watery roasted mushrooms dish.