I always have mushrooms in my fridge because little G loves mushrooms. I usually make a simple garlic herb sauteed mushrooms for him when he is not in the mood for meat.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Some days when I want something different, I make this amazing, buttery, garlicky and cheesy garlic Parmesan roasted mushrooms loaded with garlic and Parmesan cheese.
I used both bottled Parmesan cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, and lots of garlic for this recipe. Try it, it’s SO good!
Roasted mushrooms is an easy and flavorful side dish to make. Shove it in the oven for 12 minutes and you have the perfect oven roasted mushrooms packed with nutrition for the little ones.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 52 calories per serving.
What Dishes To Serve with this Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 12 oz. (340 g) cremini or white mushrooms, stem trimmed
- 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) melted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, pureed or finely minced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoons Kraft Grated Parmesan cheese, in a bottle
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Clean the mushrooms by wiping off the surface of the mushrooms using paper towels.
- Combine the melted butter, garlic, salt, bottle Parmesan cheese and parsley together. Mix well. Toss the mushrooms with the mixture and combine well.
- Roast the mushrooms for 12 minutes. Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese on top of the mushrooms at 10 minutes mark and roast for another 2 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Do not clean the mushrooms with water or you will have a watery roasted mushrooms dish.
Serving Size3 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 52Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 4mgSodium 99mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 6g