If you are hosting or going to a New Year’s Eve party and wish to bring a dish that is sure to impress, this garlic sun-dried tomatoes roasted shrimp is the perfect dish to make.
I had this dish while we were on our family vacation at Per Aquum Niyama. It was an unforgettable dish and I have been craving for it for a while.
Other Recipes You Might Like
The dish is very simple; you will need lots of garlic, some sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, parsley, chili flakes and shrimp. This Mediterranean dish is very much like the ones served at Tapas restaurants in Spain and all over Mediterranean.
The sweet thing is that you don’t have to pay an arm or a leg for it, as you can whip it up in 20 minutes at the comfort of your own home.
You can make this as a party food (your friends and family will love you for this!), or as a weeknight or weekend dish. Eat them as is, or best served with crusty French bread or an easy spaghetti.
Sop up all the greasy goodness with the bread, and down the shrimp with a glass of cocktail or wine. Life is absolutely delicious!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 272 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Garlic Sun-Dried Tomatoes Roasted Shrimp Recipe
Garlic Sun-Dried Tomatoes Roasted Shrimp - Best garlic roasted shrimp recipe ever! Learn how to make this Spanish/Mediterranean dish.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes or more to taste
- 1 lb shelled, deveined and tail-on shrimp
- 1/4 teaspoon salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon parsley leaves, chopped
- 1Heat up the oven to 375F.
- 2Heat up a skillet with the olive oil on medium heat. Add the garlic and lightly saute. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and the chili flakes, stir to mix well, until the oil becomes slightly red in color. Add shrimp, salt and parsley leaves, stir to combine well.
- 3Transfer the shrimp into the oven, roast for 10 minutes. Dish out and serve immediately.
This dish is supposed to be greasy. The shrimp should be somewhat soaked in the olive oil. Cut down the amount of olive oil if you want a healthier dish.