I love shrimp, especially when I cook shrimp with chili.
This chili shrimp recipe is made of shrimp, Thai sweet chili sauce and lime.
To spice up the heat level, I added some Roaster brand chili garlic sauce.
The shrimp is spicy, sticky, sweet and savory, with the citrusy tang of lime juice.
This recipe takes only 15 minutes to make for dinner and probably the best shrimp recipe you can make in a jiffy.
It really is finger-lickin’ good!
This recipe calls for the following main ingredients:
- Shelled and deveined shrimp, tail-on
- Sweet chili sauce
- Rooster brand chili garlic sauce
I love the flavor of chili and lime, they make this shrimp dinner so appetizing and delicious.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 206 calories per serving.
What to Serve with this Recipe?
Serve this dish with main dishes and side dishes. For a healthy Asian meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 10 oz shelled and deveined shrimp, tail-on
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro or parsley leaves, for garnishing
- 3 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce, (Rooster brand)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- Rinse and pat dry the shrimp and season with salt and black pepper.
- Heat up a skillet and add 1 tablespoon oil. Pan-sear the shrimp on both sides until slightly brown. Remove from the skillet.
- Clean the skillet (optional step) and reheat with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Saute the garlic until aromatic or until slightly browned. Add the shrimp and follow by the sauce. Stir to combine well. Garnish with the cilantro or parsley leaves, serve immediately.
If you don't have chili garlic sauce, you may use about 1/2 teaspoon of Sriracha sauce.
Serving Size3 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 206Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 8gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 119mgSodium 800mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 1gSugar 13gProtein 13g