How to Make Spaghetti?
This easy spaghetti recipe is inspired by Leite’s Culinaria. This is a very simple and delicious recipe that takes only 15 minutes to cook.
Other Recipes You Might Like
The Ingredients for Easy Spaghetti:
What can you add to spaghetti to make it taste good? Here are the list of everyday pantry ingredients that add flavors to pasta:
- A good quality olive oil or extra virgin olive oil.
- Minced garlic.
- Ground black pepper.
- Dried red chili flakes.
When garlic and olive oil sizzle together, magic happens. The nuance and aroma from the garlic turn this simple and plain spaghetti into something very delicious that you want to have for dinner every night!
What Dishes to Serve with this Recipe?
This dish is best served with a main dish and a side dish, for example: Honey Lime Chicken, Creamy Garlic Chicken, Roasted Shrimp Scampi, Honey Mustard Baked Salmon, or side dishes such as Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes, Honey Butter Roasted Carrots, or Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower. The possibilities are endless.
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I also recommend the following recipes.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 481 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Easy Spaghetti Recipe
Easy Spaghetti - the easiest spaghetti recipe ever. Takes 15 minutes, budget-friendly, with simple pantry ingredients and so delicious!
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (preferred) or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt, to taste
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- red chili flakes, to taste
- parsley leaves, finely chopped, for garnishing
Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- 2Heat up a skillet and add the olive oil and butter. Saute the garlic until aromatic, then add the spaghetti. Season with salt, pepper, and chili flakes. Stir to combine well.
- 3Dish out, garnish with some parsley and serve immediately.