How to Make Spaghetti?
This easy spaghetti recipe is inspired by Leite’s Culinaria. This is a very simple and delicious recipe that takes only 15 minutes to cook.
Other Recipes You Might Like
The Ingredients for Easy Spaghetti:
What can you add to spaghetti to make it taste good? Here are the list of everyday pantry ingredients that add flavors to pasta:
- A good quality olive oil or extra virgin olive oil.
- Minced garlic.
- Ground black pepper.
- Dried red chili flakes.
When garlic and olive oil sizzle together, magic happens. The nuance and aroma from the garlic turn this simple and plain spaghetti into something very delicious that you want to have for dinner every night!
What Dishes to Serve with this Recipe?
This dish is best served with a main dish and a side dish, for example: Honey Lime Chicken, Creamy Garlic Chicken, Roasted Shrimp Scampi, Honey Mustard Baked Salmon, or side dishes such as Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes, Honey Butter Roasted Carrots, or Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower. The possibilities are endless.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 481 calories per serving.
What Dishes To Serve with this Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 8 oz. (226 g) spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (preferred) or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt, to taste
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- red chili flakes, to taste
- parsley leaves, finely chopped, for garnishing
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Heat up a skillet and add the olive oil and butter. Saute the garlic until aromatic, then add the spaghetti. Season with salt, pepper, and chili flakes. Stir to combine well.
- Dish out, garnish with some parsley and serve immediately.
Serving Size2 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 481Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 15mgSodium 8mgCarbohydrates 87gFiber 4gSugar 3gProtein 15g