Easy oven-baked cauliflower with garlic and Parmesan cheese. This recipe is so easy with only 10 minutes active time. A perfect side dish all year round!
Little G eats very few vegetables, one of them is cauliflower, and only oven-baked cauliflower.
This Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower is what I always make for him, to go with salmon, pasta, or chicken. He doesn’t fuss as they are so delicious!
Other Recipes You Might Like
This recipe is one of the easiest and most delicious ways to prepare cauliflower. Oven-roasting makes the cauliflower soft and tender, and the garlic and Parmesan cheese add aroma and mouthwatering flavors to the cauliflower.
The best thing is prep time takes only 10 minutes and the oven will do the rest. Just cut up the cauliflower into florets or buy them pre-cut. Mix the florets with butter, minced garlic and Parmesan cheese and you’re done!
Serve Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower with:
For a wholesome dinner, make the following dishes.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 133 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 20 oz. (600g) cauliflower florets
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 dashes black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Toss the cauliflower florets with the garlic and butter. Season with salt and black pepper. Add the Parmesan cheese to the cauliflower, stir to combine well.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a baking sheet, in single layer, roast until almost tender about 30 minutes until the cheese becomes crusty and the cauliflower is tender. Remove from the oven, top with chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Serving Size4 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 133Total Fat 10.2gSaturated Fat 4.6gCholesterol 27mgSodium 419mgCarbohydrates 7.8gFiber 3.6gSugar 3.4gProtein 4.8g