Easy oven-baked cauliflower with garlic and Parmesan cheese. This recipe is so easy with only 10 minutes active time. A perfect side dish all year round!
Little G eats very few vegetables, one of them is cauliflower, and only oven-baked cauliflower.
This Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower is what I always make for him, to go with salmon, pasta, or chicken. He doesn’t fuss as they are so delicious!
Other Recipes You Might Like
This recipe is one of the easiest and most delicious ways to prepare cauliflower. Oven-roasting makes the cauliflower soft and tender, and the garlic and Parmesan cheese add aroma and mouthwatering flavors to the cauliflower.
The best thing is prep time takes only 10 minutes and the oven will do the rest. Just cut up the cauliflower into florets or buy them pre-cut. Mix the florets with butter, minced garlic and Parmesan cheese and you’re done!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 133 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 20 oz. cauliflower florets
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 dashes black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F (207°C).
- Toss the cauliflower florets with the garlic and butter. Season with salt and black pepper. Add the Parmesan cheese to the cauliflower, stir to combine well.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a baking sheet, in single layer, roast until almost tender about 30 minutes until the cheese becomes crusty, and the cauliflower is tender. Remove from the oven, top with chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.