Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Roasted Brussels sprouts is one of the easiest way to cook Brussels sprouts. Fresh Brussels sprouts go well with simple ingredients such as garlic, Parmesan cheese and olive oil.
Oven roasting turns Brussels sprouts into a delicious side dish that pairs well with any main entrees
Other Brussels Sprouts Recipes:
I love brussels sprouts, it’s something that I would always order if I am at restaurants. They are loaded with vitamic C, dietary fiber and very healthy.
They are also great as a side dish and very easy to make. Oven roasted brussels sprouts is definitely my favorite.
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts is one of my favorite recipe. You will need olive oil, minced garlic, garlic powder, salt, black pepper and Parmesan cheese.
I prefer a cast-iron skillet when roasting brussels sprouts. Start off by sauteing them on the stove top and finish off in the oven. The active time is short as the oven does all the cooking.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 119 calories per serving.
What Dishes To Serve with this Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 12 oz. (340 g) Brussels sprouts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F (207°C).
- Rinse the Brussels sprouts with water and sliced into halves. Heat up a skillet (preferably cast-iron) over medium heat. When it’s heated, add the olive oil. Sauté the garlic a few times, add the Brussels sprouts, garlic powder, salt and black pepper. Stir to combine well.
- Top the Brussels sprouts with the Parmesan cheese and roast in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Serving Size3 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 119Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 0gSodium 224mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 4gSugar 2gProtein 4g