I love scallops and I always buy scallops from Costco. They are always huge, fresh and untreated, meaning the scallops are not treated with water so the flavor is original, like how they are supposed to be.
If you don’t know where to buy fresh scallops, Costco is the best!
Other Recipes You Might Like
Honey Garlic Sauce
One of the sauces I love for my protein is honey sriracha sauce. It takes only a few ingredients but the sauce adds so much flavors to the dish.
For my recipe, you will need honey, Sriracha, apple cider vinegar and salt.
When you combine fresh scallops and the sauce together, you will get this outrageously delicious Honey Sriracha Scallops.
The scallops are perfectly cooked, with nicely browned garlic, with the sticky, sweet, gooey, mildly spicy and savory sauce.
Drizzle the sauce all over the scallops and eat them as it or over rice, for example: Cilantro Lime Rice or a simple spaghetti, and you will have the most amazing dinner ever. I promise.
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 216 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 1 lb (500g) scallops
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Season the scallops with ground black pepper.
- Make the Honey Sriracha Sauce by mixing the honey, Sriracha, apple cider vinegar and salt together. Stir to combine well.
- Add the olive oil to a skillet, cast iron preferred, on medium heat. Add the garlic, follow by the scallops. Let cook until the garlic becomes light brown. Add the Honey Garlic Sauce to the skillet.
- Turn the scallops over and make sure that they are cooked through, while reducing the sauce to a thicker and darker consistency. Top with chopped parsley, remove from heat and serve immediately.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.