When it comes to making delicious Asian recipes, it’s all about the perfect balance of flavors: sweet, spicy, salty and sour.
Not all components need to present in a dish, but when it does, you’ve got the most amazing tasting food ever.
Other Recipes You Might Like
This honey sriracha chicken fits the perfect bill. It’s sticky sweet, spicy, salty, with a tint of sour. The chicken is extremely moist, juicy, delicious, bursting with bold flavors and absolutely addictive.
I found myself scraping off the sticky sauce on my skillet after I finished all the chicken. Just look at the pictures, you can’t blame me for doing that!
The best thing of all is the simplicity of the recipe. It takes 6 ingredients, nothing out of the ordinary. Chicken, honey, Sriracha, vinegar, garlic, and salt, which you already have in your fridge or pantry.
For the chicken, you can use chicken breast, thighs, drumsticks or wings. Make it for dinner tonight!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 316 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Honey Sriracha Chicken Recipe
Honey Sriracha Chicken – crazy delicious chicken with honey sriracha marinade. Make it on a skillet, bake or grill for dinner tonight.
- 4 chicken thighs, deboned but skin-on (12 oz chicken)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- white sesame seeds, (optional)
- 1Whisk the Honey Sriracha Marinate together. Mix well.
- 2Add the garlic and Marinade to the chicken, stir to combine well, marinade for 30 minutes.
- 3Heat up a skillet (cast-iron preferred) on medium heat. Add the oil. Transfer the chicken to the skillet and cook on both sides, until they turn golden brown and cooked. Add the remaining Marinade to the skillet, as soon as it thickens, turn off the heat, top with some sesame seeds (if using) and serve the chicken immediately.
You may use chicken breast, chicken drumsticks or wings for this recipe. You may also bake or grill this recipe. If baking, bake it at 400F for 20 minutes are until the chicken is slightly charred.