It’s almost May and grilling season is once again upon us. I am not sure about you, I have been waiting impatiently. Lucky for me, being in Southern California, we can have outdoor grilling as soon as Spring hits.
Other Recipes You Might Like
So today, I made this amazing and to-die-for honey Sriracha flank steak for lunch!
Honey Sriracha is probably the easiest marinade ever, it’s extremely flavorful and delicious. By now I am sure everyone knows the spicy Rooster brand chili sauce; it’s an indispensable ingredient in my kitchen.
Anyway, this Honey Sriracha Flank Steak recipe is bomb. The steak is juicy and tender on the inside, perfectly charred and grilled on the outside.
The meat is bursting with the perfect balance of flavors: sweet, spicy, salty and beefy. To serve, squeeze some fresh lime juice, then drizzle more Honey Srircha Butter (you can also dip your steak into it) on your steak and enjoy the deliciousness.
Trust me, once you try this steak, you will be forever thankful to me for sharing the recipe with you. Bon appetit!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 352 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 lb. flank steak, cut into two equal-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Lime wedges
- Combine the honey, Sriracha, salt, black pepper and butter together. Stir to mix well.
- Marinade the steak with half the butter mixture, save the remaining. Marinade for 30 minutes or best 2 hours.
- Fire up a grill and grill the flank steak on both sides, about 5 minutes on each side, or until the steak is just cooked through on the inside. Grill longer if you want the steak well done. Slice with a chef's knife and serve it immediately with fresh lime wedges and the remaining honey Sriracha butter.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.