This Mexi-Cali street corn is definitely high on my list and my recipe is inspired by my recent visit to Buffalo Wild Wings.
As you all know, Mexican street corns are well loved by many but this Mexi-Cali street corn recipe takes it to a whole new level.
Imagine smokey and nicely charred grilled corn drizzled with a honey-sriracha mayonnaise, then topped with shredded Parmesan cheese, and finish off with cilantro plus squirts of lime juice. Heavenly!
Make these corns for this upcoming July 4th celebration. I am sure everyone will be begging for more!
Pairs well with:
Mexi-Cali Street Corn Recipe
Mexi-Cali Street Corn – best Mexican street corn with Chipotle seasoning, spicy mayo, Parmesan cheese, lime and cilantro. So good.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 3 ears corns, cut into 3 pieces for each corn
- 2 tablespoons melted salted butter, for brushing
- Bottled Chipotle seasoning
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise with Sriracha and honey. Stir well and set aside.
- 2Brush the corns with the melted butter, then sprinkle some Chipotle seasoning on the corns. Grill the corns until both sides are slightly charred. To serve, squeeze some spicy mayo on top of the corns and add some Parmesan cheese. Garnish with the cilantro and serve with the lime wedges.