What is Kebab (Kabob)?
Kebab, sometimes spelled as Kabob or Kebob, are marinated meat threaded on skewers and grilled over fire. Kebab is one of the most delicious food ideas ever invented.
Chicken Kebab is my favorite as they are so juicy and delicious. They are very easy to make and this chicken kebab recipe is the only recipe you’ll need this summer!
My recipe produces extremely flavorful and juicy chicken as I used the following secret ingredients to marinate the meat.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Chicken Kebab Marinade
The marinade is the soul of any grilled chicken skewers. You want juicy and flavoful chicken so every bite is oozing with amazing good taste.
My recipe calls for the following marinade ingredients:
- Minced garlic.
- Olive oil will keep the chicken moist and juicy by sealing in the juice inside the chicken.
- Lemon juice.
- Ground cumin imparts a deeper and aromatic flavor to kebab.
- Paprika adds a tint of heat.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Many Calories?
Each skewer of chicken kebab is 133 calories.
Is it Healthy?
Yes, kebab is very healthy. The meal is low in fat, with lean chicken meat, plus healthy spices. Kebabs are also perfect for weekly meal prep. You can serve them with a side of marinated tomatoes for a healthy meal every day.
What to Serve with Chicken Kebabs?
For a delicious summer party, I recommend the following recipes.
Pairs well with:
Chicken Kebab Recipe
Chicken Kebab - easy recipe with the juiciest and best kebab ever! Threaded on skewers and marinated with olive oil, lemon juice, paprika, garlic and cumin.
- 12 oz skinless and boneless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil,for grilling
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1Cut the chicken into 16 equal-sized cubes, pat dry and marinate with the Marinade ingredients for 30 minutes.
- 2Thread four pieces of the chicken meat onto a metal skewer or bamboo skewer. Repeat the same and make four skewers. Set aside.
- 3Fire up your outdoor grill (or indoor grill) and grill the chicken kebab until cooked. While grilling, brush the chicken with olive oil. Serve hot.
If you use bamboo skewers, soak them in cold water overnight so they don't get burned during the grilling process.