Grilled Pork Chops Recipes
Today, I am sharing with you a recipe with quick marinade for pork chops on the grill. It’s a perfect dish for family weeknight dinner.
Pork Chop Marinade
For this Asian-flavored pork chops recipe, I used the following ingredients as simple marinade and seasoning:
- Coconut milk
- Cilantro stems
- Turmeric powder
- Sweet soy sauce and fish sauce.
The marinade seals in all the juicy flavors and the end result is absolutely juicy and delicious.
How Long To Grill Pork Chops and the Temp?
I am sure many of you are wondering about “How to grill pork chops?” Here are all the cook’s tips:
- Use center-cut bone-in pork chops, about 1-inch thick.
- Fire up your gas grill or charcoal grill, make sure that you grill the chops on the hottest part of your grill.
- Move the chops away if the fire flares up.
- Grill each side of the pork chop for about 3-4 minutes, or until the surface is nicely charred but not burnt. Turn to the other side and grill for another 3-4 minutes.
- To check doneness, insert the tip of a digital meat thermometer into the thickest part of the pork chop. It should be properly cooked when the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Remove the pork chops from the grill and let sit for about 5 minutes before serving. This will seal in all the juiciness inside the pork.
Grilled Pork Chops Calories
This recipe serves 2 people and each serving is only 486 calories.
Is It Healthy?
Yes, this recipe is very healthy as you can serve the pork with healthy sides such as green salad, tomatoes, etc.
What Dishes to Serve with this Recipe?
This meal is best served with healthy sides. For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
This Recipe Goes Well with:
Other Recipes You Might Like
Grilled Pork Chops Recipe
Juicy, moist and delicious Grilled Pork Chops marinated with simple marinades. This recipe is easy, quick, and yields the best pork chops ever. Make it with chicken if you don't eat pork.
Rinse the pork chops and pat dry with paper towels. Set aside.
Get a bowl, mixing the rest of the ingredients together to form a marinade.
Transfer the pork chops into a sealable plastic bag and slowly pour the marinade into the pork chops, make sure they are nicely coated with the marinade. Marinate for 2 hours or overnight.
Fire up the grill, brush a little bit of oil on the surface of the pork chops. Turn pork chop over several times during grilling until cooked. Serve immediately.