I can’t get enough of grilled shrimp skewers in summer. I am not sure about you but summer just screams seafood to me: honey sriracha shrimp kebab, peel and eat shrimp, summer seafood stew, grilled shrimp with kimchi miso butter, etc.
Other Recipes You Might Like
I have a very popular recipe Chili Lime Chicken that everyone seems to love. That recipe is extremely delicious and many readers have tried with success.
A few weeks ago, a reader left a message and told me that she turned my Chili Lime Chicken into Chili Lime Shrimp and everyone was begging for more. What a great idea! Hence I am sharing with you this amazing recipe today!
I made some slight modification to the recipe. I added sweet chili sauce to the marinade. The shrimp is mouthwatering, moist, juicy, succulent and bursting with the wonderful flavors of sweet chili, lime juice and garlic. Make a bunch of these shrimp skewers before the end of summer!!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 207 calories per serving.
Serve Chili Lime Shrimp With:
For a wholesome dinner, make the following dishes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 1 lb. (500g) peeled and deveined shrimp, tail-on
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves or parsley leaves (chopped finely)
- 2 tablespoon Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped finely)
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 pinch salt
- Soak the bamboo skewers with cold water. Rinse the shrimp and pat dry with paper towels. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients of the Marinade together using a whisk. Add the shrimp to the Marinade, make sure to coat the shrimp evenly. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Fire up the grill and grill the shrimp until cooked and slightly charred on the surface. Serve immediately.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.