Today, I am sharing with you this garlic Parmesan dinner rolls recipe that is even better. They’re sinfully good!
These dinner rolls use the same bread dough, with garlic-herb butter and Parmesan cheese. I personally love these rolls more as they are so dainty and pretty, tied into beautiful knots and baked to golden brown glory. Every bite is bursting with the garlicky and buttery flavors, with the cheesy nuance. I had so many of these when they were out of the oven, I didn’t even need butter, they were just amazing.
Make dozens of these for the upcoming holiday season, for Thanksgiving and Christmas! You will love them, I promise you.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 167 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe
Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls – homemade bread dough turned into the best dinner rolls with garlic and Parmesan cheese. So good!
- 2 packets active dry yeast, (total 1/2 oz or 14g + 1 tablespoon sugar)
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (1/2 stick butter)
- 4 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1Dissolve the yeast with the sugar in warm water. Heat the milk with the sugar, salt, butter until lukewarm.
- 2Add the egg to the yeast mixture. Combine the yeast mixture, the milk mixture, and all of the flour. Stir to combine well. Cover the dough and rest for 15 minutes. Using a stand mixer with a dough hook, knead the dough for 5 minutes.
- 3Preheat oven to 350F.
- 4On a floured surface, roll out the dough and and divide it into 24 balls. Roll out each ball and tie each into a knot. Cover and let rise for 25 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the garlic-herb butter by combining all the Toppings ingredients together, except Parmesan cheese. Brush the butter mixture generously on the surface and top with Parmesan cheese; bake for 10 minutes. Brush with the remaining butter mixture and serve warm.