Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away and I am sure everyone is planning on the biggest meal of the year! If you are looking for a perfect side dish to go with your turkey, look no further than this amazing, easy, and absolutely delicious honey cinnamon roasted sweet potatoes.
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries
- Sweet Potato Bake with Sage Butter Sauce
- Maple Glazed Sweet Potatoes with Pecan
The combination of melted butter, honey and cinnamon make this sweet potato a must-have; just imagine the sweet taste of tender, soft, melt-in-the-mouth sweet potatoes and the unmistakably cinnamon scent and aroma wafting in the kitchen. To me, this is one of the best Thanksgiving side dishes ever!
What’s more, this recipe is completely fail-proof, fool-proof, with an active time of practically less than 10 minutes. First, you pre-heat your oven to 375F, peel the skin off the sweet potatoes, then toss it with melted butter, honey and dashes of cinnamon.
Bake in the oven for 30 minutes and you’re set. Depending on how big your family is, you will need to double or triple this recipe. Other side dishes that you can try are honey roasted butternut squash, garlic Parmesan roasted butternut squash, and garlic herb roasted potatoes. I can’t wait for Turkey day!!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 276 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 20 oz. sweet potatoes (peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3-4 heavy dashes ground cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Toss the sweet potatoes with the melted butter, honey and ground cinnamon. Transfer them to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread the sweet potatoes evenly in a single layer.
- Roast in oven for 30 minutes. Transfer the sweet potatoes to a serving platter and serve immediately.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.