As I mentioned in my honey BBQ chicken wings post, I will be sharing chicken wings recipes with you all, for game day and American football.
I got a big pack of frozen party wings and used the remaining chicken wings to make this killer baked parmesan garlic chicken wings that are practically amazeballs and lip-smacking good.
Other Recipes You Might Like
The method is really easy, too. It’s basically a three-step process: season and bake the chicken wings, mix the wings with the parmesan cheese and garlic, and the prepping of the dressing.
An easy peasy, no fuss, and fail proof recipe, don’t we all just love recipes like this?
The recipe is from Steamy Kitchen. It’s so easy to make and no deep-frying involved. The original recipe came from a pizza restaurant’s chef in Florida.
The chicken wings are moist, juicy, and bursting with flavors of the spices (oregano, rosemary, cumin), and the parmesan cheese, garlic, and fresh sweet basil just add a whole new dimension of flavors to the chicken wings.
And the best thing of all, the blue cheese and mustard dressing that pretty much complete the chicken wings. They are to-die-for and I practically finished half of the chicken wings in 15 minutes.
As I said in my previous post, I am a big fan of Buffalo Wild Wings but their parmesan garlic wings have nothing on these homemade version.
Make a big batch of these baked parmesan garlic chicken wings, load up on some beer, get your friends and family over, watch the game, dig in, eat, and have fun.
I am sure they will never want to watch another game again at a sport bar.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 486 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe
Best and easiest Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings made with Parmesan, garlic, basil, and spices, with blue cheese mustard dressing.
- 2 lbs frozen party chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 fresh sweet basil leaves, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 cup bottled blue cheese dressing
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1Rinse and clean the chicken wings. Pat dry with paper towels. Set aside in a big bowl.
- 2Preheat oven to 425 F. Add the oregano, rosemary, cumin and salt to the chicken wings. Toss to combine well so each chicken wing is nicely coated with the spices.
- 3Transfer the chicken wings on a baking sheet and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until the chicken wings turn to a nice brown color.
- 4In the meantime, mix the olive oil, basil, garlic, parmesan cheese and seasoning salt together in a small bowl.
- 5In a dip bowl, mix the blue cheese dressing and the mustard together, stir to combine well.
- 6Transfer the chicken wings out of the oven and toss them with the garlic parmesan mixture. Serve the chicken wings immediately with the dressing.