One of my favorite things to eat is cheesy bread.
My favorite has got to be Little Ceasar’s Italian cheese bread…soft, cheesy, and hot-off-the-oven cheese bread is my ultimate indulgence.
Not the pizza, but the cheese bread.
However, ever since we move to our current place, Little Ceasar is at least 20 miles drive away so it’s hard to have my fix as often as I wanted to.
So when I chanced upon this easy cheesy garlic bread recipe on Crunchy Creamy Sweet, I know I’ve gotta make it since it practically takes 20 minutes.
What’s more, I can cheat with a store-bought Italian bread and just turn the plain bread into what I really wanted to eat.
This is definitely one of the easiest ways to make cheesy garlic bread, and there is no kneading involved.
Slice your favorite Italian bread lengthwise, brush the surface with lots of melted butter, sprinkle some garlic powder and bake.
After 10 minutes, sprinkle loads of mozzarella cheese and then bake for another 10 minutes and voila, you have the most amazing, cheesy garlic bread that’s absolutely delicious.
Oooh la la, so good!
This easy cheesy garlic bread will definitely be a favorite and I am going to keep this amazing recipe from Crunchy Creamy Sweet for good, thank you!!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 124 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Garlic herb butter (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (204°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the bread lengthwise and place the bread face up on the baking sheet. Brush the surface with the melted butter, then sprinkle with the garlic powder.
- Cover with a piece of aluminum foil and place in the oven. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove the oven, uncover the foil and sprinkle the cheese on top of the bread. Bake for another 5 minutes or so, until the cheese melted and brown spots start to form.
- Remove from the oven and place the cheesy garlic bread on a cutting board. Brush the surface with some garlic bread butter. Let cool for a few minutes before slicing. Serve immediately.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.