If you love zoodles, this is the PERFECT recipe to make, trust me on this one!
Imagine brown butter sauteed shrimp in tangy and appetizing cilantro and lime juice, all served on top of fresh and crisp zucchini noodles.
You get the idea, and yes, it’s utterly delicious!
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Honey Sriracha Chicken Zucchini Zoodles
- Spaghetti with Clams and Zucchini
- Spaghetti Aglio e Olio with Shrimp
In recent years, zucchini noodles have become a healthy alternative to carb-based noodles and pasta.
Everyone loves zucchini, and when you make the zucchini into spiralized noodles, they become something absolutely delightful to the palate.
A few weeks ago, I shared my honey sriracha chicken zucchini noodles recipe, but this brown butter cilantro lime shrimp zoodles is definitely my new favorite.
Again, do not cook the zoodles, they are much better when served raw.
The heat from the shrimp will cook the zoodles slightly so your zoodles will have the perfect texture of crispness and freshness.
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 420 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 2 10 oz. zucchini
- 1 lb. tail-on jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon salt to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter (softened)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro (stems and leaves)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- fresh lime wedges
- Cut 1-inch off both ends of the zucchinis and use the spiralizer to make the zucchini noodles. Transfer the zoodles to two serving bowls.
- Season the shrimp with salt and cayenne pepper.
- Heat up a skillet, add the butter, heat until it turns brown and bubbly, then add garlic and lightly saute before adding the shrimp. Stir and cook until the surface of the shrimp turns white. Add the cilantro, stir to combine well with the shrimp.
- Add the lime juice and continue to cook the shrimp until the surface is slightly charred. Top the zoodles with the Cilantro Lime Shrimp, gently toss the zoodles with the shrimp. Garnish with fresh lime wedges and serve immediately.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.