Zucchini noodles or zoodles is a healthy alternative to pasta. It’s low carb and keto, making zucchini one of the most popular ingredients in recent years.
It’s also fresh, refreshing, delicious and very easy to prepare. All you need is a spiralizer, a simple dressing and you can have a zucchini noodles meal.
Today, I am going to teach you how to make Thai Peanut Zucchini Noodles, with a mouthwatering Thai peanut sauce dressing.
In addition to zucchini, I also used carrots to give the noodles an extra bite and texture; it adds gorgeous color to the finished dish.
I also added a bit of spaghetti to make it a more filling dish, especially for dinner, but you can opt out on the spaghetti if you want a low calorie, low carb and keto-friendly dish.
Top the noodles with crushed peanuts and you’ll have an absolutely amazing meal.
Other Recipes You Might Like
How to Make Zucchini Noodles
You will need a spiralizer such as the above picture. You can click here to purchase it on Amazon. It’s one of my favorite kitchen tool as you can use it for zucchini, carrots and other ingredients.
Attach the zucchini to a spiralizer and make the zucchini into noodles.
Cooking Tips for Zucchini Noodles or Zoodles
- Discard any water that seeps out from the zoodles after they are being spiralized
- Prepare the meal as soon as possible to make sure that the zoodles remain fresh with a great texture.
- Do not over mix the noodles with the dressing. Gently toss and mix.
Serve Thai Peanut Zucchini Noodles with:
For a wholesome dinner, make the following dishes.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 305 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1 lb. zucchini
- 4 oz. carrots, peeled
- 2 oz. spaghetti, (optional)
- 4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts
- Trim both ends of the zucchini and attach it to a spiralizer and make the zucchini into noodles. Attach the carrots to the spiralizer and make the carrot noodles. Discard any water that seeps out from the the veggie noodles.
- Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions, if using. Drain and set aside. Mix all noodles together.
- Make the Thai peanut sauce by mixing the peanut butter, sweet chili sauce, vinegar together into a runny dressing.
- Toss the veggie noodles with the peanut sauce gently. Don't over mix. Top the noodles with crushed peanuts and serve immediately.
The spaghetti is optional, but I used it in my recipe above. Spaghetti makes it a more substantial meal but you can opted out if you want a lighter meal.
Serving Size3 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 305Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 0mgSodium 387mgCarbohydrates 38gFiber 4gSugar 19gProtein 10g