What Are Zoodles or Zucchini Noodles?
Zoodles are made of zucchini. By attaching a zucchini on a spiralizer, the zucchini becomes spiralized noodles, which are healthy alternatives to carb-based noodles. The taste is light, refreshing and utterly delicious.
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Honey Sriracha Chicken Zucchini Noodles
- Brown Butter Cilantro Lime Shrimp Zoodles
- Grilled Lemon Butter Zucchini
This zucchini noodle salad recipe is basically zoodles in a tangy and delicious homemade dressing, topped with grilled shrimp. This is a perfect summer dish as zucchini is in season now, and it’s easy to fire up your grill and make grilled shrimp.
The dressing is made of only 3 key ingredients: olive oil, lemon juice and honey. It doesn’t get any easier than this. I love this zoodle salad for days when I want something light on my meals, as a lunch or a light dinner.
Try this recipe today. It’s easy to make, with very short active time. Once you try zoodles, you might not go back to regular wheat-based noodles!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 145 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 1 lb (500g) zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pinch salt
- ground black pepper
- 6 cherry tomatoes (cut into halves)
- grilled shrimp
- Attach the zucchini to a spiralizer and make the zucchini into noodles. Discard any water that seeps out from the zoodles.
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, salt and black pepper in a small bowl. Stir to mix well.
- Toss the zoodles with the dressing, mix well. Top with cherry tomatoes and grilled shrimp. Serve immediately.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.