What are Zoodles or Zucchini Noodles?
Zoodles are made of zucchini. By attaching a zucchini on a spiralizer, the zucchini becomes spiralized noodles, which are healthy alternatives to carb-based noodles. The taste is light, refreshing and utterly delicious.
Other Recipes You Might Like
This zucchini noodle salad recipe is basically zoodles in a tangy and delicious homemade dressing, topped with grilled shrimp. This is a perfect summer dish as zucchini is in season now, and it’s easy to fire up your grill and make grilled shrimp.
The dressing is made of only 3 key ingredients: olive oil, lemon juice and honey. It doesn’t get any easier than this. I love this zoodle salad for days when I want something light on my meals, as a lunch or a light dinner.
Try this recipe today. It’s easy to make, with very short active time. Once you try zoodles, you might not go back to regular wheat-based noodles!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 145 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Zucchini Noodle Salad Recipe
Zucchini Noodle Salad - healthy and refreshing salad made with zoodles or zucchini noodles. Topped with grilled shrimp and lemon-honey dressing, this salad is so delicious.
- 1 lb zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pinch salt
- ground black pepper
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- grilled shrimp
- 1Attach the zucchini to a spiralizer and make the zucchini into noodles. Discard any water that seeps out from the zoodles.
- 2Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, salt and black pepper in a small bowl. Stir to mix well.
- 3Toss the zoodles with the dressing, mix well. Top with cherry tomatoes and grilled shrimp. Serve immediately.
You may try this garlic butter shrimp kebab recipe.