Instant Pot Pasta
How do you make pasta in an Instant Pot? I’ve got the perfect pasta recipe for you, with the creamiest, cheesiest and most amazing sauce! This Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta will soon become your Instant Pot favorite. Why? Because it’s so easy; it takes only 8 minutes of high pressure cooking in the Instant Pot and dinner is ready. Plus, there is only one pot to clean!
Cooking Pasta in Instant Pot
You can cook all kinds of pasta in an Instant Pot. Linguine is my favorite pasta and I use it a lot in my pasta recipes. Here are my tips of cooking linguine:
- Break the linguine in half lengths so they fit perfectly in the Instant Pot. This tip applies to spaghetti
- Make sure you have enough liquid to cook the pasta on pressure cooking
- The pasta should submerge in the liquid so they will be cooked perfectly
This creamy garlic Parmesan pasta is absolutely mouthwatering. It calls for only a few ingredients that you already have in your pantry and refrigerator: garlic, Parmesan cheese, heavy whipping cream, chicken broth, garlic and lemon. That’s all you need, and practically 5 minutes prep time, and 8 minutes in the Instant Pot and dinner is ready.
My recipe serves 2-3 people but you can easily double up the ingredients and cook for the same time. I love it that the linguine turn out perfectly cooked and al dente, with a bit of a bite and not soggy and overcooked. Try this Instant Pot pasta recipe, I am sure you will love it.
- Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken – Everyone’s Favorite. Must Try!
- Instant Pot Creamy Garlic Mushroom Chicken – Serve with Pasta for an amazing chicken dinner.
- Instant Pot Honey Mustard Chicken – Juicy and Tender Chicken Dinner.
- Instant Pot Butter Chicken – Just Like Indian Buffets.
- Instant Pot Hawaiian Kalua Pork – Transports you to Hawaii.
Rate the Recipe:
SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE:
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO RASA MALAYSIA NEWSLETTER AND GET EASY AND DELICIOUS RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX. If you try my recipe, please use hashtag #rasamalaysia on social media so I can see your creations! Follow me on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for new recipes, giveaways and more.