It’s back-to-school time again and all moms are busy with the daily routines: sending the kids to school, clean, shop and make dinner before the little ones are home.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Little G has just started kindergarten so I have been very busy. My days are packed with activities so when it comes to dinner time, the easier the better.
That’s why this creamy garlic Parmesan fettuccine is my easy pasta dinner for him.
The ingredients are everyday items that you probably have at home so you don’t even have to go out to shop! I used fettuccine, but you can use just about any pasta you like: linguine or spaghetti will be just fine, or penne. This is indeed a simple one-pot pasta recipe.
First, cook the fettuccine according to the instructions. Then use your favorite skillet to make the creamy garlic sauce. You will need heavy whipping cream, chicken broth and garlic. Transfer the cooked pasta into the sauce and top with loads of Parmesan cheese.
This garlic Parmesan fettuccine recipe takes only 20 minutes and you can pack the leftover for school the next day!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 429 calories per serving.
What Dishes To Serve with this Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 12 oz. (340 g) fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- lemon wedges
- Cook the fettuccine according to instructions. Drain the fettuccine once cooked.
- Heat up a skillet with the olive oil and butter. Saute the garlic until aromatic or slightly browned, then add the chicken broth and heavy whipping cream. Stir to blend well. Add the salt and ground black pepper. Lower the heat and reduce the sauce a little bit before adding the fettuccine. Stir to combine well. Top the pasta with parsley and Parmesan cheese. Squeeze some lemon juice on the pasta before serving.
Serving Size3 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 429Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 155mgSodium 480mgCarbohydrates 92gFiber 4gSugar 3gProtein 26g