This week I am traveling on the road so I have got my contributor Baked by Joanna to cover me with a couple of her dessert recipes.
she has just the right dessert to start you off sweet and happy with this amazingly decadent, silky smooth, creamy, eggy Nutella creme brulee.
Whenever I go out dining, I would always creme brulee. The reason is very simple: it’s guaranteed to pleased and very failed to please my sweet tooth.
For this Nutella Creme Brulee recipe, Nutella is added to the middle of the creme brulee so every bite is also nutty with the wonderful taste of Nutella.
I am sure Nutella lovers would love this and I know many of my readers love Nutella as the most popular desserts recipes or baking recipes on Rasa Malaysia are Nutella loaded. (Click to check out all Nutella recipes.)
Creme brulee is my favorite desserts.
I just love how the sugar browns on top to create a hard shell you can crack through with a spoon.
And underneath is a creamy custard that is dotted with vanilla bean seeds for a rich and well-balanced treat.
The silkiness of Nutella makes it an ideal ingredient to add to creme brulee.
Together, this Nutella Creme Brulee will make anyone happy to take out a spoon and dive right in.
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 505 calories per serving.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 6 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 2/3 cup milk, room temperature
- 1 cup light cream, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 3 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- Preheat the oven to 225°F (110°C).
- Whisk the egg yolks and sugar in a bowl until they become pale in color.
- Using a knife, split the vanilla bean in half and scrape out the seeds with the point of the knife. Add the seeds to the egg yolks. Whisk in the milk and light cream until combined.
- Divide the Nutella evenly between four ramekins. Pour the egg mixture in the ramekins making sure to divide the mixture evenly among all four.
- Place the ramekins on a shallow baking sheet and bake for one hour.
- Remove the creme brulee from the oven and allow to cool on the counter. Once cool, place the ramekins in the refrigerator to chill for a minimum of 12 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle turbinado sugar on top of the creme brulee and use a cook's blowtorch to brown the sugar.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.