Valentine’s Day is a few days away, and if you are still looking and thinking of a smashing recipe (check out the Nutella Cheesecake Mousse recipe) to impress your sweetheart, look no more, I’ve got what you need to melt his heart.
Check out this amazing triple layer cheesecake.
Now cheesecake has always been a crowd pleaser—so creamy, rich, decadent, and always end a great dinner on a very sweet note.
What’s better than a regular cheesecake?
This triple layer cheesecake that triples the deliciousness, with three different flavors in one single bite.
Now, look at the pictures, how can anyone resist the temptations?
This recipe is contributed by CP Choong, who is a master in cheesecake.
Her trip layer cheesecake comes with three flavors—dark chocolate, white chocolate, and coffee flavor with Kahlua liquor.
Every bite is an intermingling of the three flavors, each with its own body and taste, but all together is sure to knock your (and your sweetheart’s) socks off, I guarantee you!
It does take a little bit of time, patience, and dedication to put together such as beautiful masterpiece, but hey, it’s Valentine’s Day, and I am sure your sweetheart is worth it.
Happy baking and have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 604 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1 3/4 cups (160 g) graham crackers or digestive biscuits
- 2 tablespoons dessicated coconut
- 1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp (100 g) melted butter
- 3 blocks (750 g) of cream cheese
- 3/4 cup (140 g) fine sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups (300 g) whipping cream
- 1/4 cup (30 g) cornstarch
- 100 g dark chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, sieved
- 100 g (3.5 oz.) white chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 tablespoon Kahlua liquor
- 9 " Springform pan / loose-base baking tin
- Roasting pan with hot water
- Preheat oven at 300°F (150°C).
- Prepare a 9" Springform pan, wrap the pan with two layers aluminium foil. Combine all the base ingredients and firmly press into the pan and keep refrigerated.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth, add in sugar and continue beating until creamy.
- Add egg one at a time, mix well before adding another.
- Add whipping cream and beat until thick and creamy. Stir in cornstarch and mix until well combined. Divide the batter to 3 equal portions.
- Add (A) melted dark chocolate into one of the cheese batter and mix well (chocolate flavor), followed by sieving in the cocoa powder and mix well. Pour into the prepared pan and bake at 300°F (150°C) for 30 minutes, water bath method.
- In the meanwhile, add (B) melted white chocolate into the 2nd portion of cheese batter and mix well (White chocolate flavor), followed by the vanilla extract and mix well. Set aside.
- Pour into the pan and continue to bake for 30 minutes, water bath method.
- Lastly, combined all ingredients(C), add into the 3rd portion (coffee flavor) and pour into the pan and bake for 30 minutes, water bath method.
- Then switch off the power. Open the oven door and leave the cake inside the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Remove cake from oven and let cool completely. Then refrigerate the cake at least 6 hours or overnight.
1. Double wrap springform pan / loose base baking tin with heavy duty aluminium foil to avoid water seepage.
2. I used food processor (pulsing mode) for the cheese mixing process. Do not over work the cheese.
3. Water bath method is to bake the cake pan in a roasting pan which is filled with hot water.
4. I positioned the rack on the lower 3rd level.
Serving Size6 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 604Total Fat 49gSaturated Fat 28gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 215mgSodium 257mgCarbohydrates 70gFiber 3gSugar 45gProtein 9g