We have all heard about the amazing health benefits of consuming super foods, such as turmeric, which is a root vegetable and spice used in many Indian and Southeast Asian cuisines.
Now, how do you make life easier by taking in the turmeric without the hassle of cooking?
You make it into a beverage that you can just drink every day!
This Turmeric and Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Tea is all you need in the morning to fuel your day.
It calls for only 4 ingredients: green tea bags, ground turmeric, apple cider vinegar and honey.
It’s that easy and packed with lots of benefits as turmeric is anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-septic, and can even fight diabetes and cancer!
You can get ground turmeric easily from any spice isles in the food stores.
If you are a beginner, you can cut down the quantity of the turmeric in this detox tea.
It’s slightly bitter, but once you get used to it, you will love the exotic aroma and unique taste it imparts.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 69 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Turmeric and Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Tea Recipe
Turmeric and Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Tea – healthy detox tea made with turmeric, apple cider vinegar and honey. A beverage that you can drink daily.
- 2 green tea bags
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- lemon slices for garnishing
- 1Add each green tea bag into a drinking glass. Pour the boiling water and let sit for 5 minutes.
- 2Add 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder into each glass, follow by 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar and 1 tablespoon of honey. Stir to mix well. Garnish with lemon slices and serve warm.