FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR EASY DELICIOUS RECIPES EVERY DAY!
Cantonese Beef Stew
2 tablespoons oil
1/2 small onion, cut into small pieces
2 cloves garlic
250g beef, cut into small cubes
½ cup water
6 mini carrots
2 sticks dry beancurd sticks, soak in warm water for 30 minutes, cut into pieces
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
½ teaspoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon Shaoxing wine
3 dashes white pepper
1. Heat up a claypot with the oil and add the onion and garlic, stir-fry until aromatic.
2. Add the beef into the claypot, followed by the carrot and beancurd sticks.
3. Add the water and all the seasonings, stir to combine well.
4. Cover the claypot, turn the heat to low, simmer and cook until the beef becomes tender.
5. Serve hot with steamed white rice.