I looooove monkey bread.
I remember in a pot luck party a few years ago, my friend brought her homemade monkey bread and I was instantly hooked, begging her to share her recipe with me.
So, I am always in the lookout for a new monkey bread recipe to try out.
These amazing garlic monkey bread is so easy to make, using my favorite Pillsbury biscuit dough.
From prep to out of oven, it takes only 20 minutes and I have the most delicious, garlicky, buttery, and absolutely addictive monkey bread.
As they were baked in muffin pans, these mini garlic monkey bread makes a perfect snack for kids, and my 4-year old pre-schooler happily eat them as his afternoon snack.
The original recipe came from Six Sisters Stuff cookbook.
If you love monkey bread, but have a small family or do not want to make the regular big-sized bundt pan monkey bread, this is a great alternative.
Rush out to your nearest grocery stores and load up some Pillsbury biscuits.
I used two bottles and make 12 of them.
But you can double the recipe to make two dozens.
Trust me, you will finish them in no time!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 467 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Mini Garlic Monkey Bread Recipe
Mini garlic monkey bread – best and easiest monkey bread takes 20 mins! Use Pillsbury biscuits dough and garlic herb butter.
- 2 cans refrigerated Pillsbury buttermilk biscuits (7.5 oz.)
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese or Cheddar Cheese or both, plus some extras for topping
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- 2Cut each biscuit into quarters and place in a bowl. Add the butter, garlic, parsley leaves, and the cheese in a bowl. Pour the butter mixture over the biscuit pieces and gently toss together until everything is evenly coated.
- 3Place 5 to 6 biscuit pieces in each muffin cup. Sprinkle with additional cheese.
- 4Bake for 9-12 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and serve warm.