I looooove monkey bread.
I remember in a pot luck party a few years ago, my friend brought her homemade monkey bread and I was instantly hooked, begging her to share her recipe with me.
So, I am always in the lookout for a new monkey bread recipe to try out.
These amazing garlic monkey bread is so easy to make, using my favorite Pillsbury biscuit dough.
From prep to out of oven, it takes only 20 minutes and I have the most delicious, garlicky, buttery, and absolutely addictive monkey bread.
As they were baked in muffin pans, these mini garlic monkey bread makes a perfect snack for kids, and my 4-year old pre-schooler happily eat them as his afternoon snack.
The original recipe came from Six Sisters Stuff cookbook.
If you love monkey bread, but have a small family or do not want to make the regular big-sized bundt pan monkey bread, this is a great alternative.
Rush out to your nearest grocery stores and load up some Pillsbury biscuits.
I used two bottles and make 12 of them.
But you can double the recipe to make two dozens.
Trust me, you will finish them in no time!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 467 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 2 cans (7.5 oz.) refrigerated Pillsbury buttermilk biscuits
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese or Cheddar Cheese, or both, plus some extras for topping
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C). Lightly spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters and place in a bowl. Add the butter, garlic, parsley leaves, and the cheese in a bowl. Pour the butter mixture over the biscuit pieces and gently toss together until everything is evenly coated.
- Place 5 to 6 biscuit pieces in each muffin cup. Sprinkle with additional cheese.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and serve warm.
Serving Size4 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 467Total Fat 44gSaturated Fat 23gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 54mgSodium 2068mgCarbohydrates 101gFiber 4gSugar 16gProtein 15g